It can be challenging to avoid screens in the current digital era. They are used by us for communication, entertainment, education, and work. But much screen usage can be bad for our mental health.
Screen time can contribute to:
- Increased anxiety and depression
- Sleep problems
- Increased risk of obesity
- Set a daily limit for the amount of time you wish to spend on screens and stick to it.
- To prevent eye fatigue and strain, stand up and walk about every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Avoid using screens in bed
- Instead of using screens, spend time with friends and family, read a book, or take a walk.
- Consciously choose material that inspires, informs, or amuses without adding to stress or anxiety.
We work to offer assistance and management techniques for the impacts of digital overexposure as your dependable partner in obtaining optimal behavioral health in Westminster, Maryland. Here are some tips to managing screen time effectively:
Understanding the link between screen use and mental health is especially important for those seeking PTSD treatment in College Park, Maryland. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms might become worse when people are exposed to disturbing material or triggers on screens for an extended period.
Speak with mental health consultants if you’re finding it difficult to control your screen time. They can assist you in creating plans to cut back on screen time and enhance your mental well-being.
Modern living requires managing screen usage for greater mental health. Nimel Mental Health LLC is more than delighted to assist anyone who needs assistance or a high-quality psychiatric in Maryland.
Contact us right away with any questions, problems, or queries. We are glad to accommodate you at any time.